Date Created: October 03, 2010
Police Officers Dress Code: Blue,Black,Grey And White Clothing Is Approved
Grand Theft Auto IV Team Death-match:
Developed in the '80s by Austrian engineer, Gaston Glock, the eponymous pistol went on to become the world's most popular civilian and law enforcement sidearm. Thanks to its polymer frame and simple, internal striker-fired mechanism, the Glock is both lightweight and extremely durable.
In 1979, Magnum Research Inc. set out to create the first gas-operated, magnum-caliber pistol. While the end product is generally considered too heavy and expensive to serve as a practical combat pistol, it hasn't stopped the Desert Eagle from becoming the weapon of choice for Hollywood (and video game) bad guys.
Based roughly on the classic Remington model 870, the Winchester 1300 line is also known as the "Speed Pump" series thanks to the short, fast cycling of the action. This feature has made the shotgun popular for both sporting and security purposes.
Beretta 1201 (?)
This seems to be based on the Beretta 1201 FP, but with the barrel of a military Remington 870..
Despite some teething problems with the earlier M16 variant during the Vietnam War, Eugene Stoner's 1958 AR-15 design went on to become one of the most popular and versatile rifles in the world. Given its light weight and compact size, the M4 carbine comes in handy for urban combat and police work.
Here are the set guidelines for driving in Liberty City. You HAVE to obey these rules.
When you are driving in ANY street legal car / truck, you have to obey the speed limit (which is the speed of an A.I. Bot). You may go slightly faster than an A.I. Bot, but if you are going so fast that you can hardly see the car that you're passing for more than 3 seconds, you would be speeding and you could WARNED. All cops are NOT exempt from the U.S. driving laws, so DO NOT break them just because you're a cop.
Things you may or may not be allowed to do while driving:
L.C.P.D Recruit: Not yet a member of the clan, cannot join any patrol or clan event until passing training.
L.C.P.D Jr. Ground Patrol Unit: Basic officer only allowed Shotgun and Pistol. Performs duties of Traffic Control, and assistance response.
L.C.P.D Ground Patrol Unit: Includes all duties of Jr. Ground Officer, special training in Pursuits.
L.C.P.D Senior Ground Patrol Unit: Includes duties of all lower ranks, special training in firearms. Only 7 Members allowed in this rank.
L.C.P.D Sergeant: Supervisor of lower ranking L.C.P.D members. Able to use M4 weaponry. Includes all lower ranking duties, handles questions from lesser ranking officials, takes complaints and helps with situations. Also able to give warnings and host L.C.P.D Patrols when other higher-ranking officials are not available.
L.C.P.D Lieutenant 1ST Class: Able to use M4 weaponry, able to request specialized
action. Only 7 members allowed in this rank.
L.C.P.D Lieutenant 2ND Class: Includes all 1st Class duties, able to coordinate L.C.P.D
operations with other divisions. Only 5 members allowed this rank.
L.C.P.D Captain 1st Class: In charge of L.C.P.D Officers within his assigned division within the department. Allowed to give up to 2 day suspensions and request longer suspensions from commanders. Only 4 members allowed this rank.
L.C.P.D Captain 2nd Class: In charge of all L.C.P.D Officers within department (including all Sub-Division) within the game. Able to give 5 day suspensions. Only 4 members allowed this rank.
L.C.P.D Deputy Chief 1st Class: In Charge of all Clan Members within a department (including criminals), allowed to give bans, and 14 day suspensions. Minimum website
privileges (moderator). Only 2 members allowed this rank.
L.C.P.D Deputy Chief 2nd Class: In Charge of all Clan Members within a department (including criminals), allowed to give bans, and unlimited day suspensions. Maximum
website privileges (administrator). Involved in major clan activates including outer
clan relations. Only 1 member allowed this rank.
L.C.P.D Chief: In charge of a department clan activities. Only 1 member allowed this rank per department.
L.C.P.D Deputy Commissioner: Second in command of all clan departments and activities.
L.C.P.D Commissioner: In command of all clan departments and activities.
1. Join the team death-match with other units.
2. Once you join the patrol, collect your specified weapons and listen for your patrolling area.
3. Once you have gotten your patrolling area you shall start patrolling.
4. In order to preform a Traffic Stop, you have to notify dispatch. Failure to do so will result in getting a warning. If you get 1 warning, you could be kicked from the game if you continue to act improperly. When you are going to preform a Traffic Stop, you have to have proper cause. Proper cause for initiating a traffic stop is: A suspect Running a red light, exceeding the speed limit, hitting into something with their vehicle, swerving in and out of their lane, driving recklessly, etc... If you do not have proper cause, and you initiate a Traffic Stop, you will receive 1 warning before you get suspended.
5. When you get into a pursuit, you are required to tell dispatch "Unit # to dispatch. I have a pursuit heading south, I need an additional Unit." Give your location to dispatch as much as you can, and just stay with the suspect. If the pursuit lasts for more than 2 minutes, you are permitted to hit the vehicle with your cruiser, and after 4 minutes you can shoot at the tires only! If the suspect shoots back at any time, you are permitted to kill the suspect using all force necessary.
6. If you are in a situation with a suspect (for example, a traffic stop), make sure to stay as calm as possible. If they get excited and they start to get out of line, you go HANDS ON (punching, hitting, kicking the suspect repeatedly). If they start yelling, tell them "Calm down! Stop Yelling!" until they calm down, OVER A PRIVATE PHONE CALL. If they don't calm down, keep going hands on until they stop. If they don't stop by the time they reach 1 bar of health, you give them a warning "This is your last warning to calm down before you get punched again and die.", and if they don't give up, you punch them again and they will die.
7. Please be respectful ESPECIALLY in the patrol. If you are going to sit and argue, and not get along with people then you could be kicked from the patrol.
8. You are required to use radio codes at all times, no exceptions.
9. You are required to report to dispatch in order to preform any traffic stop, or act on any event.
10. While patrolling you NEED to stay as quiet as possible. You shall not have any background noise whatsoever. If we find out who is responsible for the noise you will get 1 warning before you are told to leave the game.
11. Also, while patrolling if you have any questions you are to call a higher ranking officer through a phone call on the game. Please do not call anyone that is on duty as dispatch for it is hard for them to answer phone calls and take care of everyone all at the same time.
12. If you are to give any higher ranking authority a hassle about a decision or order you will be warned. If you are warned multiple times you will be suspended or possibly kicked from the clan. We do not tolerate any disrespect from anyone in this clan.
13. While patrolling driving is one of the key aspects of the clan looking professional. You are to drive like a normal civilian and obey the traffic laws of the united states. If you do not understand the rules of the road please contact your training officer immediately. If you are caught not following these laws and rules you will be warned before being put on a 48 hour suspension. There are no exceptions.
6. HQ Rules
There are not to be any weapons drawn inside of the HQ unless it is under attack. You may enter the HQ at any time, but do not enter the rear office without permission.
*No visitors without permission! *No exceptions.
7. Three Strikes Law
Any officers who fail to follow orders on purpose will receive a strike. If you receive more than three strikes in one day, you could possibly be suspended for one week minimum to one month maximum. If it happens again after the suspension, you could possibly be fired depending on the results of a majority vote.
*No exceptions. *Strikes are reset daily.
8. Voting System
This voting system will allow all officers to vote on any subject. When a vote begins, you must attend the hearing and then you are allowed one week to respond with your vote. If you do not vote within the time allowed, then your vote will not be counted.
All officers are allowed four ten-minute breaks each day and can be taken every half an hour. Officers who go on break are to report to HQ and remain inside until their break ends. When their break does end, they must return to their assigned vehicles and resume patrol.
10. Normal Routine In Action
When you join the game, you collect your supplies, and you collect your vehicles. Then all officers will regroup at a certain location and await orders.
*No exceptions. *This is an order.
11. Fairness And Respect
As long as you work for the L.C.P.D, you will have respect for your fellow officers. You will all be fair to each other, you will give backup for your teammates when they need it, and if you fail to follow these orders, then you will be suspended. If you keep up that attitude and you can't be professional, then you will be FIRED. An officer can report you if you do not treat them fairly, and an appointment will be scheduled for a hearing to determine if you did not follow these rules, or if you did follow the rules. Hearings are fair and the decision that is made will be fair I assure you.
*No exceptions. *This is an order.
Do not forget to write down the codes for immediate reference. Some rules are negotiable! But if you are not satisfied with a rule, and at the bottom is says "No exceptions" then it cannot be negotiated. Thank you for taking the time to read and fully understand this policy. For any dissatisfaction or questions, please feel free to contact me anytime I am online. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
Signed & Authorized by,